Kurt Ludlow

Kurt Ludlow- Enlyten Solar
Las Vegas/Henderson Nevada
702-498-8695
Public ID: bcd212830

Ideal Connections

I would love to be connected with real estate agents, mortgage lenders, home builders, and those looking to save money and be more environmentally conscious.

About Me

Choosing to go solar can be an intimidating decision. Will it work? What if my system breaks or doesn’t work as well as anticipated? The most common question we get is, “Isn’t it expensive?”

Most people don’t understand that it truly costs them nothing to go solar with our program. Not only are the net costs ZERO, going solar is one of the best investments you can make on your property. Solar panels increase the resale value of your home, without increasing your tax assessed value. Homes with solar systems sell 30% faster. Plus, every $1 invested in solar power returns $1.25 in value. On top of that, you are cutting the cord to your power company by becoming an energy owner instead of an energy renter. You can avoid increasing energy costs; your solar energy costs will be a fixed payment each month.

Schedule your free initial consultation, and we’ll come out and review your current power usage and costs. Then, we will create a system designed to provide 100% of your power needs.

Supporting Local Business
By Building Strong
Referral Communities

We are bringing people together, and assisting in the promoting and prosperity of one another's growth.Our referral philosophy drives our communities to thrive through our unique online platform, giving our members the flexibility they desire as well as the deeper relationships of trust required to accelerate their growth.

Our members also receive benefits from local business owners as a thank you for partnering with us. Our hope is that long lasting business relationships will be made and fortified.

Click the link below to see the list of our #SUPPORTLOCAL Partners. We rise by lifting others!

Leave a Reply