Cristin Ludlow

Cristin Ludlow- Inspired International
Las Vegas/Henderson Nevada
702-373-7420
Public ID: bcd212829

Ideal Connections

Looking for those who want to live inspired! We have been able to turn our purpose and passions into profit- and want to expand our world by helping others expand theirs.

About Me

I have spent tens of thousands of hours researching and honing an emotional intelligence (self-awareness and social awareness) which is at the core of social branding and relational marketing. My understanding of these dynamics and love for people have lead to developing large international marketing teams that have acquired hundreds of thousands of customers for multiple companies, participating in several thriving business projects, traveling the world to aid in social relief efforts, and sharing my journey of passionate and purposeful living with others.

I enjoy weaving together relevant information, light-hearted humor and creative examples to expand minds, touch hearts, and ignite spirits. I hope to impart upon others the core principles, psychologies and philosophies behind amplifying their purpose and engaging with the next generation. This will not only accelerate their growth today, but also position them to be effective and relevant for years to come.

Supporting Local Business
By Building Strong
Referral Communities

We are bringing people together, and assisting in the promoting and prosperity of one another's growth.Our referral philosophy drives our communities to thrive through our unique online platform, giving our members the flexibility they desire as well as the deeper relationships of trust required to accelerate their growth.

Our members also receive benefits from local business owners as a thank you for partnering with us. Our hope is that long lasting business relationships will be made and fortified.

Click the link below to see the list of our #SUPPORTLOCAL Partners. We rise by lifting others!